11111

Monday, February 10, 2014

The Weekend

This weekend was relaxing and good one!

Friday night we stayed in and started a new TV series...Dexter. I kinda like it. It is very interesting and very strange. We are a few episodes in and I'm going to give it a little longer before I decide what I think!

Saturday I went downtown and got a little new makeup! I watched this tutorial from Mama Laughlin and found it so helpful! So I went shopping and got a few things she suggested. we actually have a MAC here which is so exciting! Rob had already headed to the gym for the game so I was able to walk around, enjoy beautiful downtown Nuremberg and look at all the makeup I wanted...it was great :) Saturday nights downtown is always fun...tons of food stands open (nurembergers, crepes...yum), lots of people and plenty of shops open! After that it was game time! There have been some changes around here on the basketball front, but I am so proud of the way Rob has handled it and the positivity he has had through every up and down. We are trusting in God's plan and enjoying each day here. Game nights are always fun...lots of cheering (and yes most is in German) and this game a win! Then after the game we go to the "VIP" room to eat some great German food and hangout with the team.

 
Sunday morning we headed downtown to eat at...Dunkin' Donuts! It just opened up here in Nuremberg and we were pretty pumped. Then we walked around some more and enjoyed the calm on Sunday morning. Then went to watch a younger team play. Sunday was relaxing and also included a nice nap, then Rob made delicious lasagna and we watched a little Olympics!








It was a fun and relaxing weekend...very low key! We are really enjoying these days and soaking up all Nuremberg has to offer!

Linking up with Monday Morning Gossip.

SIGNATURE

9 comments:

  1. How fun!! Low key weekends are needed sometimes....and I love that y'all have a dunkin donuts there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a Dunkin Donuts! I just heard that they have cookie dough and brownie batter flavored donuts so I've been meaning to stop there! We had a relaxing weekend, too and sometimes those are just perfect :) Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look so happy about your donuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness--you two are just the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend, your Dunkin' Donuts looks WAY better than any around here!!!! Sounds like you had a lovely, lovely weekend :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt the same way about Dexter when my husband started watching it but we are on the last season now and I've actually really enjoyed it! If you can handle how weird it is at first, a plot does start to develop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking up for MMG! So glad you did bc your site is adorable and I'm now blog stalking you (lol following you via GFC & IG ;)

    Looks like a fun weekend, and adventure being in Germany! We don even have Dunkin' Donuts in SoCal. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm craving donuts so bad right now and that picture isn't helping :) Love love love Dexter! It took me a while to get hooked, but once it happened I was obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!