11111

Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday...Team Teddy, Breakfast and Friends!

Happy Friday, friends! Linking up with Natasha, Darci, Christina and April for a little Five on Friday. And also Casey this week for some Friday Fun!

{ONE}
The hosts of Five on Friday this week asked us to mention brave baby Teddy and his story. What a wonderful idea...I think it is so to great that we can all come together for such an important cause. Teddy is a precious baby who was diagnosed with a terminal illness called Menkes. It is pretty unknown, very rare and as of now has no cure. Teddy's mom has a CaringBridge Page to keep others updated about Teddy, his health and to raise awareness for this syndrome. Please head over there to read more about his story. Saying lots of prayers for you and your family, sweet Teddy!



{TWO}
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! Today is a great day to show some extra lovin to those around you...extra kisses, extra hugs, extra kind words! Rob is about to leave to go out of town, so I will have a quiet day filled with rest, probably a movie marathon and maybe a little online shopping...nothing too exciting around here:) Robert and I did do some celebrating yesterday. It was a very relaxing and fun day celebrating at our humble abode! The perfect Valentines with my husband. Check out our fun little Valentine breakfast from yesterday!



{THREE}
Summer Clothes. Here is where the online shopping part comes in! Robert and I have set aside a little in our budget for some new summer clothes! I am mostly wanting some casual dresses...ones that are comfortable, easy to travel in but also cute (like maxi dresses) ! I need suggestions...where do you online shop at? Have you seen cute dresses anywhere? Please share!



{FOUR}
I started our Wedding recap this week...wahoo!! I started by sharing my Bridal Brunch and our Rehearsal Dinner, both the day before the wedding. Check that out here! Next I'll start sharing our Wedding Day!



{FIVE}
I have added some new ads to my sidebar of some wonderful bloggers! You have to check out these fabulous ladies!

 Caitlyn at Home Sweet Ruby
I just love looking at Caitlyn's wonderful blog! It is so fun. She has lots of great DIY projects, fun every day stories and her dog is so cute! You do not want to miss her blog!

Katie at Katie Elizabeth
Katie's blog is a must read for me! She shares delicious recipes every Monday and I adored her wedding recaps...beautiful! You have to head her way!

Mackenzie at Bell Bliss 
Mackenzie and her husband also live overseas! They live in Japan and she shares all about their daily life on her blog as well as all their travel adventures. I love keeping up with their fun life and you will too!

Lisa is as sweet as they come! Her and her husband are just adorable. She shares all about their journey over on her blog! You have to go by and say hello!

Be sure to check out these amazing blogs, you can find their ads on my sidebar! 

So glad you could stop by today! I hope your weekend is a wonderful one and have a Happy Valentine's Day!


Follow me on:

SIGNATURE

25 comments:

  1. Love those Valentine Pancakes! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those valentine pancakes are too cute for words! I might have to whip some up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pancakes are so fun for today! And I love that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shoutout!! :) Love that maxi dress! I don't do a lot of online shopping but when I do, it's usually through Nordstrom. Free shipping and free returns, you can't beat that! And I don't know how I missed the start of your wedding recap.. need to get caught up!! Have a happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might just have to make pancakes this morning because of how cute those are!! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, thank you for the shout out!! :) I love how you made those pancakes!! Adorable! And good luck finding maxi dresses, I looked all last year and never found any I was crazy about! Guess I'm on the hunt again this year too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck on the maxi dress hunt! I'm too short to wear them so I'm pretty envious of everyone else who does get to wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pancakes are so cute! Can't wait for your wedding post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the maxi dress, such a great idea to make a little budget for summer clothes. I need to get on that! Have a great weekend and a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Bailley! Happy Valentine's Day! I'm a new follower via the Fresh Friday Face blog hop. I was lucky to co-host this week. :-) Those pancakes look great. I made some for my sweet husband this morning too, but ended up using a cookie cutter. Looking forward to following your journey. Cheers!

    Kelly
    www.alovelylifeindeed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting so excited for spring/summer clothes!! And can't wait to read more about your wedding !!! Happy Valentine's Day, hun! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pancakes look delicious! So cute! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Valentines Day, friend. Love the pancake re-post. And I love maxi's too. My husband is really tall (like yours) so I like to wear maxi's with huge wedges and then the wedges are normally covered up and it looks like we are a match instead of brother and sister or something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Target has been my go to for finding maxi's....I found a few on the clearance rack recently and they are my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah I loved the pancakes! It's made me crave them haha. I really struggle with finding Maxi dresses that I like - I like the style but often not the prints etc. Hope you find some good ones! Found you on the bloghop so I am looking forward to reading your future posts :)

    Thrifty Firecracker x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the comment lady! Your blog is so cute. Definitely adding to my list of must reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute pancakes! Love the dress. I actually tried on a couple of really cute ones at Target last week and planning to head back a get one! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That breakfast is awesome! We made a special Valentine's day breakfast together this morning but it was egg sandwiches and they definitely weren't cute and heart-shaped like yours! Glad I ran across your blog! Also I'm obsessed with looking at wedding pictures of any kind so I'm obviously coming back for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bailley!! Thanks so much for the mention! And ugh, I cannottttt wait for some summer clothes!! Have you looked at Red Dress Boutique?! So much goodness there!!

    Happy Friday, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I loved maxi dresses for traveling, especially when we lived abroad! I found a few cute ones at Target last year, hoping to find a few more this year as well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh girlie...I am with you on summer clothes and maxi dresses! YES PLEASE!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just found your blog through the link-up! Can't wait to follow along with your wedding recaps since I missed them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for joining #TeamTeddy! Your picture is just too cute! I am glad I found your blog through this link-up. What city can I tag this picture in?? xoxo Alex

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!