11111

Monday, December 30, 2013

Abby and Bailley in Heidelberg


During Abby's visit we took a day trip to the precious town of Heidelberg, here in Germany. The team had a game there and we heard they had great Christmas Markets! We spent the afternoon walking around the markets, eating some delicious food and even riding a carousal (and it was a blast)...













We had so much fun just walking around and enjoying the new sites. Then that night we headed to Rob's game (where we got lost again, but a kind, kind man on a bike led us to the gym...so sweet). We were so glad Abby got to see Rob play and I was so glad to see an out of town game. And have a cheering buddy:) It was such a great day and fun day trip!

Abby, we LOVED having you here...you can come back now!

I will be sharing our Paris trip next! But first I will be enjoying spending time with my...BEST FRIENDS!! That's right Holli and Ellie get here today and I can hardly wait! I am seriously so giddy. I just am so grateful for all these visitors! We will be spending lots of time catching up, exploring, traveling more and of course, enjoying being together again! Finally! I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed week!






SIGNATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!