11111

Friday, December 13, 2013

Five on Friday

Hello Friends! We have had a good week at the Lewandowski apartment. Nothing too exciting, just a normal, nice week full of grocery shopping, Christmas movie watching, a little working out, basketball practice, cleaning and Christmas Market browsing. And y'all. My cousin gets here today...I am so excited!!! She will be here for a week and we have it packed full of fun! I just can't wait! And now drum roll please! My five random thoughts on this Friday...

{ONE}
I just heard about the Studio app and it is so neat! You can write anything you want in fun fonts, add designs, ect. Very fun!


{TWO}
Robert and I went on an early six month anniversary date on Sunday! We went to see Frozen and it was adorable. Such a cute movie, no matter the age go see it!:) Then we went to a steak house here (1 of 2 here, I think) and it was just what we needed. We had been craving/missing Outback and this place hit the spot! To end our outing we went to the Christmas markets, enjoyed walking around and nutella crepes! The perfect night of celebrating six months of marriage! It has been the best six months of my life. It has been filled with many laughs, tears, trials, lots of learning, loads of fun and lots of love. We took a couple of pictures, sorry for the blurriness!



{THREE}
I saw this on Pinterest...
 .

And it reminded me how much I love this song. So good and so much truth. Go check it out if you have never heard it! 

{FOUR}
The team has been playing really well, so proud of them and my husband! They got a win last Saturday and have a game this coming Sunday...wahoo! I posted this on instagram already, but one more time...a look at my handsome man working hard:)


{FIVE}
Can we just talk about how wonderful Facetime is?! Living overseas, it used to cost a fortune to call back home. But now with Facetime (&Skype) it is free and oh so easy! I cannot tell you how grateful Rob and I are for this little piece of technology. We have some pretty fun facetime dates too...



Thank you for stopping by! Here's to a fun, blessed and joyful weekend!
via
Linking up with these fabulous ladies and many others!!
SIGNATURE

3 comments:

  1. Happy 6 month anniversary!! Ours is coming up in January and we will probably have a similar date! Have a great weekend and have fun with your cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are absolutely adorable! Happy 6 month anniversary :) Every month that passes is so sweet to recognize in marriage. Also thank you for the sweet reminder that no matter what our hope is in CHRIST alone! Have always loved that song! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree about facetime!! My inlaws just got an ipad...it is SO much easier to talk to them and random parts of the day now! God bless Facetime! ;) And happy 6 months, beautiful! happy, merry weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!