11111

Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday

Time is flying by...it seems like I just did a Five on Friday post! I am trying with all I have to soak up this Christmas Season but geez it will be Christmas Day before we know it! We had such a great week over here, the highlight was that my cousin, Abby, was in town! It was the best and we had so much fun, I will be sharing some pictures very soon. And now on to to my five this Friday...linking up with Darci and many other wonderful bloggers!


ONE.
In a few days, I am having a few girls over for some Christmas fun while the boys are at practice! I am planning on doing some finger foods and sweets, of course! These pinwheels look delicious...any other fun party food ideas?? I would love suggestions!
Party Food: Pesto Tortilla Pinwheels
TWO.
Some of the most exciting news...one of my best friends got engaged last weekend!! Her now fiance planned the perfect proposal in New York City...they are the sweetest and most adorable couple and we are so excited for them! Bring on the fun!! Congratulations Preston and Jocelyn! We love you two!


THREE.
When my cousin was here we had the opportunity to travel to Prague...and goodness it is beautiful. It is such an amazing city full of history and beauty. Our favorite view was at night time with all all the lights glowing bright...


FOUR.
I think this weekend I will finally make these amazing cinnamon rolls, from the Pioneer Woman. I have been wanting to for so long and I am finally going to do it...it will be my first time to really use yeast. Wish me luck!

 

FIVE.
And lastly...

Resultados da pesquisa de http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-BAZi_b-T2k8/ULwjbnIoVEI/AAAAAAAANy8/nC3T4w2J7bc/s1600/Chalkboard%2BArt%2BMerry%2Band%2BBright.jpg no Google
I hope the rest of your days leading up to Christmas are very merry and bright! Thank you for stopping by and have a very blessed weekend! Merry almost Christmas!
SIGNATURE

3 comments:

  1. That looks like such a great cinnamon roll recipe! I may have to try it over the holidays! Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love girls nights, especially with appetizers and sweets! Your pictures of your excursions are still making me jealous. I've been wanting to make those cinnamon rolls too, but yeasts intimidates me. I guess I should bite the bullet and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED to eat those cinnamon rolls. I will definitely be making these over the holidays!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!