11111

Friday, January 30, 2015

Five on Friday / Super Bowl Menu

This weekend we will be celebrating the Super Bowl in full force. The distance and midnight start time here in Poland will not stop us! Football, good food and funny commercials? Yes, please! It will be like I am back home...a great taste of America.

One of my favorite parts is all the fun food that goes along with the game. Here are a few recipes I found on Pinterest that look perfect...still trying to decide which ones I will make!



O N E / Nacho Bar
 I love the idea of a nacho bar and we are in serious need of some Tex Mex around here! It would be so simple and so yummy.


T W O / The Perfect Dip
Bacon and cheese in a dip? Sounds pretty amazing to me. I have been wanting to try this out for a while, so maybe this weekend is it!


T H R E E / Cheese Platter
Roberto and I love a good cheese, cracker and salami snack. It is nothing fancy but put it in the shape of a football? So festive!


F O U R / Pretzel Bites
Lisa shared this delicious soft pretzel recipe this week! And I think it will be a must for us on Sunday...the perfect Super Bowl snack.


F I V E / Veggie Sticks
Having guests over? Add in this healthy snack served in a very cute way. These individual servings of vegetables are the perfect addition to your football spread.


What are you serving this Sunday? I would love more ideas!

Want to see more of what I am pinning? Follow me here!


Linking up with Oh Hey Friday, Meet at the Barre, Five on Friday, Lauren and Jennie.
SIGNATURE

12 comments:

  1. OMG these all look delicious! I'm sitting in a training salivating now haha. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! All these Superbowl apps are making me hungry!! Glad you guys are still celebrating the Superbowl even though it's late for you. The food is probably the best part though. Let's be honest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmmm...I wanna come to your party :) Ps. You and your husband are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now you have me daydreaming of yummy appetizers! I am adding that lovely bacon cheese dip to my menu... It looks delicious. Plus, you can never go wrong with bacon and cheese

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is my favorite dip, how could you go wrong with bacon and cheese!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmm soo much good food.. i want that dip! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am drooling over here!! Everything looks SO good! At least midnight isn't too late - it will be a Super Bowl that you'll always remember at least! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That all looks so good! I still don't know for sure what we're having, but I know wings and some kind of dip will be involved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Nacho bar is an amazing idea! I might just have to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I showed that same bacon dip on my blog today too. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huge fan of party bars; they make events so fun… the nachos are a great idea! Love that dip too. Making my own menu now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These all look delicious! Love the nacho bar!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!