11111

Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday...Sun, a cute top and a treehouse

Hello, friends! Let's get right to some Five on Friday!

{ONE} This weather, man I love it. I think I have said that about a bazillion times along with everyone else. But it just makes me so happy, I have missed this warm sunshine! Robert and I have gone on walks and enjoyed some beautiful time outside.





{TWO} I recapped our final wedding day post this week...The Reception! Be sure to check it out here.


{THREE} My throwback Thursday photo on instagram this week...

We had the opportunity in summer of 2012 to go on a camping trip/adventure! Roberto, my brother, our friend Jake and I camped our way through Montana, Wyoming and South Dakota. We spent time at Glacier National Park, Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons and Mount Rushmore and we just loved it. A trip I would recommend for sure! I am a huge fan of camping now and it was so nice to spend a week outdoors. A week to admire God's beautiful creation, parts I had never seen before!

{FOUR} I ordered this top from Banana Republic and just got it in a couple days ago. I had to share because it is so cute and fits perfectly. I am on the taller side (5'9") and it is just the right length on me!  It is $45 but there is 40% off right now until the 6th! And it comes in 3 colors!


{FIVE} Have you heard of TreeHouse Point? It is like a treehouse hotel! So neat. I think this will be a must one day.


So glad you could stop by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, enjoy yourselves!
 
Linking up with Darci, Natasha, April and Christine!
Follow me on: 

SIGNATURE

20 comments:

  1. I LOVE this spring weather, too! Finally!! I haven't camped at those places (yet) but Robert had a business trip in Jackson hole six weeks after Collin was born, so Collin & I flew out & met up with him for a long weekend. That area was breathtaking!! Did I tell you I went camping with Robert & some other friends for a week in Alaska a couple years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday, Bailley! Your posts always make me smile!! Tickled pink for you that you've been enjoying such lovely weather and have been taking beautiful walks with your hubby!! You guys are such a cute couple! Love the top ...& hooray for the sale too! That treehouse hotel looks fabulous!! I just showed the pics to my youngest daughter. She immediately asked, "Can we stay there?!" Looks like a dream destination to both of us! ;) Have a lovely weekend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! Good call on that top! I'm 5 7- awesome to find another tallish girl!

    Your wedding seriously looked like the most amazing wedding ever.

    Have an awesome weekend, Bailley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This spring weather is just amazing! A treehouse hotel, sign me up! And that top is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jealous of your weather! its another miserable rainy day here! i want spring so bad! your wedding looked amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! That picture of you guys in the water by the mountains is gorgeous girl! You should frame that! Can't wait to read about your wedding reception! Have a great day dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen these tree house hotels and I am dead set on staying at one too. Such a neat idea. That photo from your wedding reception is too perfect with you and your husband looking at each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes - I want that tree house in my back yard please.
    Complete with room service :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pictures! And a tree house hotel? Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for warmer weather! I can hardly contain my excitement for Spring!
    That Tree House Hotel looks unbelievable! It would be so much fun!!
    Happy Weekend, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That treehouse hotel is SO cool! I'm adding that one to my bucket list :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That picture of y'all kayaking is incredible!!!! My hubby would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love ALL of your wedding pictures! Girl it was SO gorgeous!!!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your TBT picture is amazing!! My family went out west when I was younger but I don't remember too much so I'd love to plan another trip out there. Sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would LOVE to go stay in one of those tree houses! Wouldn't that be such a fun experience? I bet it's really pricey, but it would be totally worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your photos, that camping trip must have been amazing!! I'm not an outdoorsy person but I could definitely kayak with that view!! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That treehouse place is seriously so cool! I love kayaking-- that picture is beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute top! It will look great on you! Also, I've never heard of the treehouse hotel but I'm going to have to look into that!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enjoy your weather! Cute top! Awesome trip! Wah..I want to stay at a treehouse hotel? fun!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can I stay in that hotel like ASAP? So neat! Thanks for sharing love bug! You always post the best stuff :) <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!