11111

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Picnic

We have been talking about going on a picnic since we got here and on Saturday we finally did! 

We want to enjoy this fall weather before winter comes! 

We found a great spot in a beautiful park.We ate, talked, relaxed and enjoyed God's beautiful creation.

 I sure do love my husband...and picnics.


 The ladybug with too many spots...as Rob called it. Pretty neat, right??
 Quick dessert- leftover tortillas from fajita night...spread with nutella, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, a little powder sugar and voila!
 If you can't tell... I am a  little obsessed with trees. Especially these colors?? AND they meet in the middle!
Perfection, I am sure of it.

SIGNATURE

2 comments:

  1. Bailley - All of these photos are so beautiful! You can just feel the warmth :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!