I have seen a few different bloggers, talk about their goals/things they want to do for the month at the beginning of each month. I think it is such a great idea! Such a great way to focus on what you want to accomplish during that month and what fun things you want to try to do! So here is what I have decided our my goals for this month...
1. Quiet Time Daily- I should be done with my Wife After God devotional, but there have been way too many days where I have slacked. So this month, I am making no excuses. I will do my devo daily and have some quiet time with the Big Man. It is so important to do each day, so much room to grow in my faith!
2. Be a healthier me. This is a big goal for me this month. This includes making time to workout and making the healthiest choice possible with every meal. And treating treats as treats. I have been slacking way off on that the past few weeks. More specifically, this healthier me includes eliminating diet cokes from my life. I know they are not good for me and for some reason I have turned into a person that craves them. I know it's time to drop it!
3. Finish planning our Italy Trip. Should be easy right? But sometimes all the research that goes into it seems a little daunting. I am not complaining, I just need to get my booty into gear and finish those plans! I need to get all of our hotels booked and secure. I am a big planner so I know once I get this done, I will be more at ease:)
4. Go see Grease the musical. Yes, they are showing it here in Nuremberg! I have watched Grease since kindergarten, yes like 5 years old. Then my mom made me stop watching it for quite a while cause I was catching on and singing some of the not so nice songs. Haha so anyways...I am thinking the speaking parts will be in German and the singing in English. We will see! It is showing while my mom is here- YES MY MOM IS COMING TO VISIT!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? So I think it will be the perfect girl's night!
5. Go on walks with Roberto. This is something Rob and I always want to do more of, but hardly do it! There are so many pretty parks here that we want to take advantage of and walks always bring out some of the best talks. I know we will have some pretty, sunny days here and I want to soak it in!
So there are my March Goals! Goals for a better me and fun things to do. At the end of the month I will do a little recap of how it went!
How about you?? What are some of your goals for this month??