A couple of months ago, I started listing goals to accomplish each month. Just a list of things I hope to accomplish in 30 or so days. And I have really enjoyed it! Here were my goals for the month of April, some we accomplished and some we didn't which is okay, just more to look forward to:) A recap of April...
- Go on a picnic with Roberto- Check! We went on a wonderful picnic and it worked with our Whole 30 challenge. Check it out here!
- Read Five Love Languages with Rob- We are almost done! So much wonderful insight in this book, we are really learning lots and enjoying it.
- No Fried Foods- Almost. Gosh, the night before we started the Whole 30, we enjoyed a order of fries. That was the only time this past month. Once. So close...
- Read Lonely Planet Italy books- Check! We are all ready for our trip...wahoo!!
- Go to a Soccer Game- We tried, but ran into a few hiccups. That is okay though, just means we will have to go next year!
So as you can see I wasn't perfect with the goals I made this month, but still happy with how they helped me!
For May, I am going to take a different direction.
May is a month full of lots of changes and lots of fun. Tomorrow, yes tomorrow (ahhhh!) we leave for our two week Italian adventure! Once our trip is over, we come back to Nuremberg for just a few days and then...American here we come!! So goals for this month?? No goals really. This month is all about enjoying precious time with my husband in a new place, enjoying traveling and exploring new places and hugging so many necks when we get home!! No specific goals. Just a month full of fun and quality time with Roberto and people we have missed so much! Can you tell I am excited?!
What are your plans this month? Any specific May goals?