11111

Friday, July 18, 2014

It's finally Friday!

Hi friends! 

Robert and I are currently on our way to the beautiful Red River, New Mexico. We are SO excited! We are so ready for a relaxing few days in the mountains and the COOL(er) weather! 

Be sure to head over to Birdie to Be blog today. I am guest posting over there and talking about a few of our travel essentials!

Hope you all have a great and fun weekend! And make sure to come back next week for a recap of Red River and finally...recaps (and suggestions) from our Italy trip!

Happy, happy Friday!

SIGNATURE

4 comments:

  1. i cant wait to read all about your vacations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I can't wait to read the Italy recap! Have a great weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never see a more beautiful view (aside from top of the hub perhaps) of the city. The windows are really high and they go through the length of the room.
    Denver venues

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!