11111

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Delicious Blueberry Muffins

I have been baking quite a bit lately and am continuing to learn it is something I really enjoy. It is my happy place if you will! I have quite a few delicious recipes to share with you and today I am going to start with the classic blueberry muffin. I made these on Easter and Robert and I thoroughly enjoyed them for our Easter brunch. 



Ingredients
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable or coconut oil
1 egg
1/3 cup of milk
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries

Topping
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons softened butter
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Directions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line muffin tin with muffin cups. Mix all dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well. Gently fold blueberries into mix and spoon into muffin cups. Makes about 10-12 regular sized muffins. Mix topping ingredients together until crumbly and sprinkle over top of batter. Bake about 25 minutes (my oven gets very hot so for the last 5 minutes I placed foil on top to keep tops from getting too golden). 


Serve with a glass of milk, maybe a little butter and enjoy!!



This recipes was adapted from Diana at Eating Richly.

Linking up with KateMarySusan and Kristen.
SIGNATURE

13 comments:

  1. Ummm, YUM!!!!!! I want one of these right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good! Baking and quilting are my "happy place," so I totally get it. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY! I'm a sucker for blueberry muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm, can't go wrong with blueberry muffins! These look so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good blueberry muffin. These look so good. I wish I had one right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blueberry muffins are probably my favorite muffins! These look SO SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look amazing! Blueberry is my favorite type of muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! I love baking but we just don't eat sweets enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look really delicious! I love a good blueberry muffin!

    ~Ashley @A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm always looking for the perfect blueberry muffin recipe so I can't wait to try these! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look delicious. I've been wanting to make muffins from scratch for awhile, and these would be perfect. Thanks for sharing at DDT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These look delicious! I love muffins, and I have a surplus of blueberries right now. This looks like the perfect recipe for me to use! :) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delicious Dish Tuesday! I'm featuring this as my favorite for this week's DDT. Please feel free to stop by and grab the "Featured Favorite" button, and please share more amazing recipes with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!