Tuesday, January 28, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, friends!

This is my first time participating in What I Wore Wednesday with The Pleated Poppy (such a cute blog)! I am excited for a few reasons...

+give me a little more motivation to wear something besides sweats everyday
+outfit inspiration from others! my outfits are usually very simple, as you will see, so i can always use ideas from others!
+it is fun!

 photo 6096ac0f-cfb2-4da7-bd03-742e63d78f69_zpse931a014.jpg

This outfit is a casual and comfy one, perfect for a day around town! And thanks to the husband for indulging in my photo shoot request:) 

The details...

{shirt} a store here in Nuremberg
{pants} banana republic- loove their jeans!
{shoes} dillards (antonio melani)- totally worth the investment, 2nd year to wear and holding up well!
{earrings} kendra scott
{purse} banana republic

pleated poppy 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

Follow me on: 
SIGNATURE

13 comments:

  1. Yay for your first What I Wore Wednesday! You look great in red plaid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "meet you" over on the Vanilla Tulip. :) I totally relate with the traveling and adventures as my husband and I are doing just that now too. Look forward to reading more of your blog. :)
    www.ferrevernlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this plaid look! You wear it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about the plaid shirts this year! Love this one on you! Stopping by from WIWW!

    - Emily @alittlebitofem

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to the wiww link-up! I love seeing everyone's outfits, so much inspiration out there. Loving your plaid shirt!

    Julia
    Glitterandjuls.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look cute, Bailley! I am jealous of your Germany adventure. I love Europe!

    Tracy @Its Mostly About Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you decided to link up this week! I love that pretty plaid pattern and I too love BR's jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want a plaid shirt so bad. Just.. I need to find the perfect one!

    Newest follower :)

    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.com
    come pay me a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your top (and your outfit, too)! I linked up for the first time today, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The red plaid is great - you look fresh, cas and on-trend without seeming trendy. Love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm popping over from the Pleated Poppy! The simplicity of the outfit is so cute! You can never go wrong with plaid.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!